(6/15) Referrals!!

Hey everyone!

Things in Cabot are still slow as ever. The work is difficult and challenging but many small miracles are happening every day. This week we had a six hour long meeting with Elder Kopischke of the Seventy. I learned so many things and was just attacked by the spirit. I was actually receiving revelation till 11:00 at night! What an experience. As far as the work is going, the only real development is a whole lot of referrals. We currently have eight we are trying to contact right now, one of which was received as I was writing this email. Hopefully some new investigators come from all this.

I had an interesting experience with one of the referrals. We were walking away from our apartment, just starting the day, when a cab driver pulls up next to us. He had just dropped off a drunk woman at our apartment complex. She was locked out and he felt we should go talk to her. So we go to where he dropped the lady off and we find her laying face down on the ground in front of her door. I had no idea how to approach the situation. I wasn't sure if the woman was even conscious. But we walked up to her anyways. I asked if she was all right and she responded with a kind of "hurhm." We figured she was still quite drunk. I then asked if she could use some water. We got a similar response. I pulled a water bottle out of my bag, set it down next to the lady, and we walked off. So that is how things are going in Cabot.

For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. 
-Revelations 7:17

Elder Price