(6/29) No Subject...

Sup everyone!

Things are still going well here in Cabot. I appreciate all the wonderful emails I receive every week (well, almost every week). It is great to hear all y'alls adventures in life and with the gospel. Our top investigator, Tony, is still just as awesome as ever. We were teaching him the plan of salvation and when we went over the premortal existence he didn't understand why we had to come to earth. He was wondering why we had to leave, when we were in the presence of God and in a "gold house" as he put it. We explained to him that we had to leave and come to earth in order to learn and gain a fullness of all the blessings God has for us, including a body. Then we taught about the kindgdoms of glory and the celestial kingdom, Tony said, "that's where I want to be. Then I get the golden house." He'll get it one day.

Anyways, transfers have come up and I am getting transferred. Excitement! After 5 transfers, almost 7.5 months, I finally get to leave Cabot. It's been good, but it's time to go. I can't wait to see what my new area is like and who my new companion will be. So much suspense. I look forward to it. I'll have lots to talk about next week. Until then...

"And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more." 
-Acts 20:25

Elder Price