(6/22) Referrals!! Pt. 2

Stuff happened this week!!

Last time I mention we had received a referral while I was writing my email. Well, we decided to contact it right away so it didn't just get add to the pile. We go there and meet this awesome guy, Tony Smith. He has powerful faith and a great spirit I instantly recognized as we were talking with him. We had another lesson with him on the Atonement and the spirit was overwhelming. Tony accepted a baptismal date for July 11th. I don't think the spirit would have let him oppose. It was really awesome to see him there at church on Sunday. One of the members came up and asked Tony if he was going to be there next week. Tony's reply, "You don't have a choice. You're going to to see me next week." He is totally Golden.

Then while I was on exchanges, Elder Spencer and Elder Jensen contacted another referral and we got a new investigator out if it. His name is David and he was been sufficiently humbled and is ready to receive the gospel. He and his wife struggle with meth, his wife was having inappropriate relationships with the dealers, so David left. Time past, he lost his job, his car was stolen, and he is now back with his wife living with the mother in law. This man has been through hell and back again. Elder Spencer told me they had a real powerful lesson on the Atonement. Elder Jensen said he is a golden investigator. I haven't actually met David yet, so...

Anyways, referrals have been our harvesting tool this past week. Miracles do come from them.

 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
John 6:45

Elder Price