(2/16) No subject...

Hot Dang!! So much is going on right now; both here in the field and back home. Things have just changed so much and I've only been out five and a half months! By the time my two years is done I'll come home to a completely different world. That scares me.

What's this about Alex being homeschooled? How's he doing? I just feel bad not being there for him or for any of y'all. It's one of those things that makes a mission hard that nobody warns you about. But if everyone knew exactly how challenging a mission would be no one would go!

Well, I am joyed to here you have had a good president's weekend. How did my brothers enjoy Meet the Mormons? I thought it was really good and like dad was saying, it was a lot better than what I was expecting. I actually got a chance to watch it as part of a meeting. It was shown to the mission way back in October before it came out in theaters (Holy beans that was forever ago). I wouldn't mind watching it again. It's actually on my list. I am keeping a list of movies, songs, tv shows, etc of stuff for when I return. Speaking of that, Sorella Price has only got a couple weeks left! How's it feel? Not too stressful, I hope.

It has been quite a week. We had exchanges in which I stayed in the area and had to take lead. The Elder I was on exchanges with has been out just as long as me so wasn't the most experienced. It was up to me to make sure our investigators got the spiritual edification they needed. No pressure. I learned a lot about leadership that day, mainly that being a leader sucks. Almost all our investigators dropped us, we were late to our dinner appointment, and I did not get along with my temporary companion. It was a rough exchange.

We also almost lost Dianna. On Wednesday we got a voicemail from her saying to cancel our appointment for Friday. I was freaking out thinking that it was my fault. During the exchange we actually taught Dianna a lesson and it did not go very well. We called her back and found out that she had got in an argument with her parents over the things we were teaching so her parents banned us from stepping foot on their property. What's a miracle is that Dianna still wants to learn and still came to church on Sunday. Yep, all the excitement of being a missionary.

Hope you continue in the Gospel and reap the blessings.

I love you all!
Elder Price

This winter has been very strange. I was surprised to know that in Utah there isn't snow.
The winter here in Arkansas has been very mild. There were a few days that were cold, but
its mostly been in the 50's and 60's. Until today. I finally got my first ice storm.
I was quite excited to wake up to a world covered in ice. It may look like snow
but it is just solid ice. I am just so happy that it finally looks like winter!
Hope you get some snow! (except not you Sorella Price. You are in Italy and don't get snow)