(11/17) Cold and trying week

Family that I love so dear,

I am not going to lie. Sometimes being a missionary kinda sucks. This week was spent walking in the cold and knocking on doors with no luck. Missionary work has really slowed down so we are trying to focus on getting new investigators. That has not been going so well.On Saturday we set a goal to find three new investigators. We called our zone leaders to support our efforts and to follow up with us. Time was set at apart in which we would go finding and we were pumped and full of faith. At the end of the day we had an astounding zero new investigators.

I found strength in the story of Jeremiah. His whole life he preached unto the people and didn't have any success. If he can endure that long, I can for sure go a week or even a month of slow missionary work. No effort is wasted. Just because I don't see the fruits of my labor does not mean the field is barren. Planting seeds is where its at! At times I want to just give up. But I don't and I won't and I can't.

Tell Grandma that I have indeed received her letters and am very grateful for them. I love you all and hope you continue to build up your testimonies in Christ and to read the Book of Mormon.

See y'all sooner than you think =D

One of the members had us over for a deer roast

Muslim Mulvey
Elder Price