(11/24) Gratitude

Merry Thanksgiving Everyone!!

So apparently in the South everyone puts up their Christmas stuff the day after Halloween. Its interesting to see a big inflatable turkey next to the nativity. 'Tis the Season, I guess.

In the spirit of the Holiday I just want to give a great big THANK YOU!!! I am so grateful for all that everyone does for me; for all that God does for me. Family, thanks for the package. I can't wait till it gets cold again so I can more fully enjoy it. Yes, you heard me right. When it gets cold. Right now its 60 degrees with the sun out and shining and will be like that all week. I will admit though, I kind of miss the snow.

This is the time that we collectively realize all that we have and give thanks for it. Keep in mind that this is not the only time of year we should be thankful. We are commanded to show gratitude in all things and give thanks unto God at all times. In Alma 34:38 it states "...that ye live in thanksgiving daily, for the many mercies and blessings which he doth bestow upon you." I pray that we will truly recognize all that we have been blessed with. Show gratitude for all that you have, but also for all that you don't have. There a lot of evil things in the world that have not come into our family or home.

I hope you enjoy Thanksgiving and really show your Father in Heaven your gratitude. I love y'all so much! Know that I am always with you in spirit.

Elder Price