(7/27) No Subject...

Hey family!

Two things real quick:

1) I know that you all love me and think about me often. I was just being my usual sarcastic self.
2) Whats with the pictures of everyone hanging around a bunch of woodchucks?

Batesville is going good. I think it might be my favorite area so far on my mission. the other Elders in the area and my companion and I do lots of stuff together. We hang out on pdays and get lunch all the time. We just have so much fun. Don't worry, we still do lots of missionary work. Right now our top investigators are a young couple that are currently agnostic but are super interested in our teachings. (I am starting to notice a little trend. Young couples seem to be my top investigators in any area) Their names are Chad and Nikki and we have developed a strong friendship with them. They have this project in their backyard called "the thicket". Its a little opening in the foliage where they have tied vines together into a little canopy and the plan is to clear it out a little more and have a little nature hide away. We invited to help them out with the project and they got really excited. it can sometimes be challenging to fit a lesson in with all the friendly conversation that happens. Hopefully things continue to progress and Chad and Nikki get baptized!

This week we were on foot. Even though we have a car all the time, the missions has asked us to take one week out of the month to park the car and bike, or in our case walk. my companion's bike is currently broken. Let me just say that Arkansas summer is horrible. I have never sweated more at one time in my entire life. But I know I will be blessed for it.

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." - Alma 29:9

Elder Price