(8/17) Transfers

As y'all know, I got transferred.

As to why it happened so fast, I am not entirely sure. Part of it has to do with the fact that my previous companion was called to train a greenie. So that meant one of us had to leave. Anyways, I am now serving in Jonesboro, Arkansas with Elder Barker. I really miss Batesville, Good things were starting to happening. One of our investigators just out of the blue wanted to be baptized, and another one just started to progress. It was my favorite area so far. But Jonesboro seems like a good place. It is very different, though. The population is over 50,000 so it doesn't have that small town feel. That seems to happen with a mission. Just when when you get situated and comfortable, the Lord throws something at you to keep you on your feet. Never a dull moment.

I honestly had no idea about the severe weather and tornadoes. It must not have been in my area. So don't worry, I am doing all right. Mostly. A few days ago while riding our bikes home, I took a nasty crash. It was dark and the mailbox just came out of nowhere. I am a little sore and scraped up, but nothing serious. The wreck also managed to break my camera. It sucks a lot. Looks like I'll be camera shopping.

Also more with transfers, me and my companion are opening a new area. We have had to start at ground zero; square one. Its been an adventure.

Here's my new address:

111 Daybreak Dr. Apt D-10
Jonesboro, AR 72401

 Its going to take a lot of work to get this area going. But we can do it.

Elder Price