(12/29) We Wish You a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

How are things going in the family?

It is hard to belief that is it is already four days after Christmas. I swear it was just yesterday I "spake unto [you] face to face, as a man speaketh unto his [family]..." Speaking of which, I really enjoyed that. It was great to see you and to know personally that you are doing all right and getting along (relatively) well without me. I pretty told you all you need to know and not much else happened this week to put in my email. But for those of you who didn't get the opportunity to hear all about that, well now you do!

I am not sure how much of the conversion my family has discussed. We honestly didn't say a whole a bunch. It was basically just "How are you doing? Merry Christmas!" But I am doing fine. Christmas wasn't all that bad. Yeah it was a little weird being away from my family and not having any snow. I just accepted that things are different as a missionary and there isn't a whole lot you can change about that. It is a choice to be homesick or sad. I may have missed out on the traditional Christmas traditions, but my time was filled with new experiences and new traditions.

As for the new year, nothing going on as far as celebrating. I am going to have some goals and resolutions, though. Hope everyone else has fun staying up past midnight. But as for me and every other obedient missionary we will retire to bed promptly at 10:30.

I love you all and I love this work! (I really need some kind of catchphrase to stick right here)

Elder Price

At least we had a tree (or three)

Elder Farnsworth enjoying his Christmas morning

I loves me some cereal!

My Christmas haul

This tile was a gift from one of the members

The extent of my celebrating was eggnog and cookies