(8/24) Transfers

What's up!!

It is almost unbelievable that I have been on my mission for a whole year. Now I'm on the down hill. It is such a weird feeling. I am excited that I will get to return home in just a hear, but at the same time it makes me sad I only have a year left to be on a mission. We'll see what adventures the next 365 days hold.

Nothing too exciting happened here in Jonesboro. Just a lot of finding to build up our teaching pool. A few days ago we talked with some drunk guys fixing a car. That is completely normal in Arkansas. The ward is here is pretty awesome. They are very missionary minded and have a strong fellowshipping network. Members are the key to missionary success. We don't need everyone to be a member missionary so much as we need every member to be a member. I also enjoy all the dinners we get here.

Hope everyone enjoys their new year of school. I will hope to enjoy this new year of my mission!

"Can thine heart endure, or can thine hands be strong, in the days that I shall deal with thee? I the Lord have spoken it, and will do it." -Ezekiel 22:14 

Elder Price