(10/12) No Subject...

How are my favorite people in the world doing?

I am so happy to hear that things are going good back home. It means God is listening to my prayers. Keep me posted on the Temple Celebration thing. It sounds like a unique spiritual experience that I am sure will build the faith of Brent and Jacob and it will be something they will keep in remembrance. It brings great joy to hear the Alex is getting back in school and is enjoying it. It brightens my day to know that he is happy. I know our Heavenly Father is the same way. When we are happy, he is happy. He shares in the joy we experience.

It has been a good week. We have some really cool people we are working with right now. One of them is a really old lady who is a retired Methodist preacher. Every time we go over, she tells us how proud she is of the work we are doing. Teaching her can be really interesting. At random points her inner preacher will start up and she will ramble on about something for a good 15 minutes. We just politely wait for her to finish and then continue on. We are also teaching a really cool black family that love the gospel. My companion and I are super tight with the kids and it is fun to talk with them. They remind a lot of my cousin Evan.

Things are going well and work continues to move forward. This weeks ponderizing scripture again is in remembrance of general conference.

"These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full." - John 15:11 

God has spoken, and so let it be done.

Elder Price