(9/7) No Subject...

Hey Family!!

Sorry for such a short email last week. Our P-day was crazy! Somehow we had managed to schedule two appointments that day, one in the morning, and another in the afternoon. Then we received a call that someone in the hospital wanted a blessing. So we went and did that. In the evening, our ward mission leader organized a dinner. Except us missionaries were the ones making the food. We started at 4:30, and ended at 7:00. That was just to make the food. We made teriyaki BBQ burgers with curried onion rings. It was delicious!

I have a lot more time today. I can't wait to get that package that you have been talking about for weeks. I have definitely had to develop more patience. Especially since my companion has gotten eight packages in the last 10 days. Speaking of which, you probably want to know a little about my companion. Our personalities are quite polar. Elder Barker is very task-oriented and enjoys leadership. He is very much a Red personality. Quite outspoken, likes to talk, constantly has to be doing something to feel productive. Yet we still work together quite well and get a lot done.

Like this past Saturday. Elder Barker got his foot ran over by a piano the previous day, and his toes were a little swollen. But we went out anyways had miracles happen. Many new investigators were found that day. It shows that when we are willing to sacrifice, God will bless us.

In answer to your question, me and my companion did not have a baptism. We don't have any dates...yet. We are working with some real good people right now. One of the other sets of missionaries baptized recently, though. There are actually three different sets of Elders here in Jonesboro. Two sets of English: Elder Barker and me; then Elder Hamblin and Croft. And a set of Spanish missionaries: Elder Geddes and Ceron. Its lots of fun hanging out together.

Things are still going good. I love y'all and hope you have a fun Labor Day!

"For what hath man of all his labour, and of the vexation of his heart, wherein he hath laboured under the sun?" Ecclesiastes 2:22 

Elder Price

p.s. I am jealous you guys are getting Hires hamburgers.

Picture of me and my companion from my new camera