(11/9) Transfers and Training

So as my last email stated (and as the subject title reads), I got transferred and am now training. Before I go into all that stuff, some background info is needed. In Jonesboro, there are three sets of missionaries. All three are technically considered different mission areas, but work in the same geographical area. When I got transferred, I simply switched areas within Jonesboro. Basically, I moved across town. Such a far transfer.

My training situation is a little different as well. The last six weeks of his mission, Elder Hamblin (a missionary that was here in Jonesboro) did half the training of a greenie. Elder Hamblin is now home. I just took his place to finish training his greenie. Its all a very weird and complicated situation.

My greenie's name is Elder Lewis and he is from Chico, California. He is already half way trained which makes my job a whole lot easier. Elder Lewis is outgoing and has a strong desire to learn and improve. His teaching is a lot better than when I first came out. I feel he will be an excellent missionary. Stay tuned for The Adventures of Training!

"But ye will teach them to walk in the ways of truth and soberness; ye will teach them to love one another, and to serve one another." -Mosiah 4:15 

Elder Price