(8/30) No Subject...

This week is going to be a quick one. Don't have much time!

Once again this past week has been filled with lots of finding and trying to build up a decent teaching pool. We have actually been able to have good success with that. One of the other sets of missionaries was had a baptism this past Saturday. It was great to be able to see the work progress so well in this area. Each of the three sets of Elders here in Jonesboro currently has a baptismal date scheduled for the upcoming month. Things are going really well here. The ward is quite involved in missionary work and is a great blessing to us missionaries. I hope we can be a blessing to them.

I recently looked at all the letters I received over the past year. It really helped me realize the support and love I have been given. You all truly are a blessing to me. It gave me a greater desire to serve as a missionary. It is a way to show my Heavenly Father how grateful I am for the family he has given me by helping others to experience the same. Thank you for you words of encouragement and love. I hope to receive more!

Elder Price

ps. I plan on getting a new camera today. I'm sure all y'all are excited to start getting pictures again.