(3/23) Stuff

How y'all doing?

Can I just say, it feels great to have p-day. As you all know last week I went to the temple so I didn't get to have a p-day. I have come to realize that the time we get each Monday to prepare for the week and to relax a bit is quite necessary and divinely appointed. Without that, a missionary may hit the wall of exhaustion. That is what happened this past week.

It was just my luck that the week I go to the temple and miss that p-day, we have a very busy week. With a zone meeting, exchanges, investigators dropping us, and accountability to our goals, things were quite eventful. It was go go go and I didn't get a break. So on Saturday I crashed into that wall. I was done. I had no desire to do missionary work, no desire to study, no desire to speak to anyone, no desire to do anything. There was no depression, no despair or anxiety, no feelings of sorrow or homesickness. Just nothing. Now before any one starts freaking out (mom in particular), I got over it. And it was all thanks to the restored Church of Jesus Christ.

That Sunday morning, as soon as I entered the chapel, I felt better. A peace and comfort came over and throughout the meeting those feelings stayed. We always teach our investigators that church helps throughout the week by giving us a spiritual recharge. That actually happens! I have a testimony that this is the true and living church founded on the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

I am interested to see how this week turns out. I will get to experience how lame birthdays are on a mission. Just teasing =P I am really looking forward to that package. Speaking of such things, I sent out my package with the ipod and other stuff. Be looking for it.

I love y'all and hope y'all have a blessed week!

Elder Price

The Memphis Temple!