(4/20) No Subject...

Y'ello!

I wouldn't mind being in Italy right now. You seem to be having a real fun time seeing all sorts of awesome stuff. It has been a while since I have been able to see some mountains, or even a decent sized hill. I hope you have lots of stories to tell at some point about this adventure.

Anyways, things are interesting here in Cabot. We have almost zero investigators and can't find new ones for the life of us. It is quite possible the area will be closed. It has been weeks since I have taught a solid lesson. Also the person that got baptized a few weeks ago is now in the hospital. He had a seizure in the church bathroom and broke his ankle. So that is how things are going around here. There isn't much to tell about the baptism. Honestly, it came out of nowhere for me. The week before was general conference and transfers, so things were crazy. After that I was just like, "oh yeah. We have a baptism this Saturday." I had completely forgot about it. So it was planned three days in advance and miraculously turned out.

There really isn't anything to write about for this week.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, ye are little children, and ye have not as yet understood how great blessings the Father hath in his own hands and prepared for you; And ye cannot bear all things now; nevertheless, be of good cheer, for I will lead you along. The kingdom is yours and the blessings thereof are yours, and the riches of eternity are yours. 
-D&C 78:17-18 

Elder Price