(5/25) No Subject...

What's up family!

I am glad to see that good things are happening at home. I remember this time of year waiting for school to end and summer to begin. Looking forward to the BBQ's and camping. Here in Arkansas I am NOT looking forward to summer. It is all ready getting hot enough as it is. The weather hasn't been all that bad. Just lots of small rain storms. You can tell Alex that I am doing okay. I appreciate that he was worried about me. That I am not just a back thought in his mind. You can also let Carolyn know that I am working on her letter. Speaking of which, I have not yet received the package. Hopefully it will come in the next few days.

It was a difficult week here in Cabot. It was harder than usual to find people to talk to. Trying to contact our very few investigators was even more impossible. However, we were able to talk with Travis briefly. They have been crazy busy this week. The adversary has stepped up his game and is now attacking us directly. There is greater temptation to be disobedient and idle. To just give up. Our mission President was at church on Sunday and we were telling him about our struggles. He quietly listened and after a brief moment of silence said, "Things will get better." Just a simple truth. I know that it will get better. Maybe not right now. But that is where patience comes in. Patience is more than just enduring. It is enduring well. Patience is the capacity to endure delay, trouble, opposition, or suffering without becoming angry, frustrated, or anxious. I could definitely work on my patience. I know that things will work out and it will require a lot of work on my part. But I will not have to do it alone.

Be patient in afflictions, for thou shalt have many; but endure them, for, lo, I am with thee, even unto the end of thy days. 
-D&C 24:8 

I love you all until the ends of the earth!

Elder Price