(5/11) Investigators!!

Things might actually start picking up here in Cabot. This week we were blessed to begin teaching Travis and Shelby, a young couple here in town. The way we were introduced is quite interesting. The Sunday before last they showed up to sacrament meeting and I was sitting there listening to the testimonies thinking, "Who the heck are they?" After the meeting we went over to meet them but got stopped by another guy I didn't recognize. It turned out to be Travis' dad, who was recently baptized in St George, Utah. He was here in Arkansas visiting and brought Travis and Shelby along with him to church. That Tuesday we went with our Bishop and taught them about the restoration and it went really well. We also got an interesting refferal from one of the members. She got a new neighbor who claimed to be mormon but is not actually baptized. We will be jumping on that one real quick.

In other news, my companion made a cheesecake and I dry cleaned my pants.

I hope things continue to improve and to see the work climb out of the abyss.

And I have been supported under trials and troubles of every kind, yea, and in all manner of afflictions; yea, God has delivered me from prison, and from bonds, and from death; yea, and I do put my trust in him, and he will still deliver me. 
-Alma 36:29 

Elder Price

Said cheesecake...

...and said pants.