(5/18) Weekly Email

What's up! (aside from the rain) Things are happening here in Arkansas! There are going to be some major changes within the next two to three weeks due to iPads. The meeting is already scheduled. Its happening. Transfers were also this week. A few changes going on there. But most importantly are the changes happening within Cabot itself. I get excited just thinking about it right now. So much to talk to about I can't find a good place to start.

Here seems like a good place :P
Anyways...

There has been a whole mess of rain going on here. The ground is so saturated there are puddles everywhere. We have received two flash flood warnings within the past week alone (one of which woke me up at 3am). Even more rain is to be expected throughout this week as well. Hopefully there won't be any tornadoes.

While the weather is miserable, the work is not. Things are starting to pick up more in Cabot and I am so thankful for that. Now that college is out Vivint is in full swing. We received four referrals from Vivint salesmen that have some good potential. We have not been able to contact all of them yet, but we're working on it. these referrals show promise. Travis and Shelby were out of town this past week so we didn't get to teach them more. Now they are back and able to be taught.

In more exciting news, I did not get transferred! After six months of being in Cabot, I get to spend another six weeks here. Maybe one day I'll leave. It is now official that we will be getting iPads. Next week we will have a meeting that the whole mission will attend where Elder Zwick of the the Seventy will instruct us on the changes being made. I will post more information on the subject as it is received.

Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; and blessed are those who come unto me. 
-3 Nephi 9:14 

Elder Price