(4/13) No Subject...

'Sup peoples!

Seems like y'all have been having a fun time in Italy! As much as I would love to eat delicious food, take pictures with naked statues, and explore the architecture of Rome, I would much rather be serving the Lord. I hope to hear more about it later. One thing that has been on my mind, is what's happening with my bros? Its been a while since I heard anything about them.

My new companion is pretty sweet. Elder Spencer has been out a year and half, so is pretty seasoned, and we have similar personality traits. I feel we will get along just fine. Also he is from San Diego. I have yet to have a companion that is from Utah (quite ironic). This area is kind of suffering right now. Cabot is not a very religious town despite the number of churches. People really don't see the need for the restored Gospel, and they won't let us show them the need. But we did have a baptism this week. His name is Arturo and he has a good desire to learn more about the Gospel. Me and Elder Farnsworth found him a while back and he had been given a Book of Mormon by a member. Arturo was interested and invited us back over. He actually started reading before our next appointment. Other than that, things have been slow. Not much to talk about.

So I end my email with a scripture,

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 
- John 14:27 

Elder Price

Arturo

Elder Spencer and I